The government has advised us all to stay at home:
- Only go outside for food, health reasons or essential work
- Stay 2 metres (6ft) away from other people
- Wash your hands as soon as you get home
Anyone can spread the virus. Please bear this in mind and keep your 2 metre social distance on walks, runs and bike rides. To print and share the Government's message click here to download a print friendly version.
The most valuable action that everyone can take is to follow Government advice and do everything you can to avoid becoming ill and passing the virus onto others – particularly those who are at higher risk from COVID-19. Stay at home and use technology to support and engage with vulnerable and isolated members of your community.
Ian Bretman, Acting Chair Neighbourhood Watch Network
Public health links:
- Public Health England: https://www.gov.uk/government/organisations/public-health-england
- NHS: https://www.nhs.uk/conditions/coronavirus-covid-19/
- GOV.UK: https://www.gov.uk/government/topical-events/coronavirus-covid-19-uk-government-response
- Age UK: https://www.ageuk.org.uk/information-advice/health-wellbeing/conditions-illnesses/coronavirus/
- Get Safe Online: https://www.getsafeonline.org/coronavirus/
- Community Action Response: https://www.edenprojectcommunities.com/community-action-response
- MIND: https://www.mind.org.uk/information-support/coronavirus-and-your-wellbeing/