Become a Multi Scheme Administrator (MSA)
A Multi Scheme Administrator (MSA) is a volunteer administrator who is granted access to a set of Neighbourhood Watch scheme management tools in order to manage more than one Neighbourhood Watch scheme.
They can be authorised by their local Association to access user data for any geographical area that the association lead defines. This could be an area of a few miles or larger.
Multi Scheme Administrators can:
- update user contact details
- add Neighbourhood Watch schemes
- invite newly registered users to Neighbourhood Watch schemes
- produce reports
- manage Neighbourhood Watch scheme maps
- see an overview of their entire authorised area, and
- send messages to Neighbourhood Watch members and others who wish to receive information from Neighbourhood Watch.