Protect your car from crime, leave it:
- Locked (including the boot, windows and sunroof)
- With no items on show (not even a coat or empty carrier bags)
Share these 3 things with 3 friends!
- Store car ownership information at home, not in your car
- Use number plates secured with anti-theft screws, available from car accessory stores
- Keep your car keys out of sight in your home
- Use a Sold Secure www.soldsecure.com approved anti-theft device on your car. You can search for suppliers on www.securedbydesign.com
- When parking in a car park, look for a ‘Park Mark’ www.parkmark.co.uk indicating the car park meets recognised security levels
- Try not to store things in the boot.