Join the Central Support Team
We are delighted you are interested in working for Neighbourhood Watch. Unfortunately we currently have no staff vacancies however as a large charity with a small central support team we are always interested to hear from anyone who is willing to volunteer their skills. We are particularly interested in those with copy editing, graphic design, photography, website or social media skills. If you are interested please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
Diversity: Neighbourhood Watch welcomes applications from all sections of the community and actively encourages diversity to maximise achievements, creativity, and good practice. We positively welcome and seek to ensure we achieve diversity in our workforce and that all job applicants and employees receive equal and fair treatment, regardless of age, race, gender, religion, sexual orientation, disability or nationality. We encourage applications from BAME and disabled people as they are currently underrepresented in the organisation.
- Annual leave: We offer 25 days’ leave a year plus bank/public holidays. These entitlements are pro-rated for part time staff.
- Family leave: Whether you’re about to have a child or you already have family or caring responsibilities, we can support you through flexible hours and potential remote working.
- Enhanced Pension scheme: We offer a full staff pension scheme where we contribute 5% of your total pay per month. You will need to contribute a minimum of 5% of your total pay per month.
- Working Hours: Our standard working week is 37.5 hours. We look to accommodate flexible ways of working for all staff and recognise the need for balancing work and your personal life. Our core office hours are 10am – 4pm.
- Sick pay: We offer a standard sickness policy with support on returning to work.
- Season ticket loan: To help you pay for your travel to work, you can apply for an interest-free season ticket loan to cover bus, tube or train travel. correct