There are many ways to volunteer with Neighbourhood Watch.
You can give as much or as little time as suits you, some roles mean that you would need to give a bit more time to them.
- support one of our online campaigns
- engage with one of our projects by becoming a Cyberhood Watch Ambassador or a Community Champion
- organise a once off event to support your community such as litter picking
- become a Communities That Care Fraud Champion and get your community talking about scams
- start a new or support an existing Neighbourhood Watch group (this could be a Facebook group) by becoming a coordinator
- support Neighbourhood Watch Network by volunteering within our team in roles such as social media volunteer, press volunteer or editor
- get involved with your (Regional or Borough) Association by taking on a role with them such as a Multi Scheme Administrator
If you are a young person looking to engage with your community through Neighbourhood Watch have a look at our Young People page.