We are delighted to have been asked to present at the Civica Community Safety webinar event on 6th August 2020.
Civica is a leading software provider for over 140 local authorities across the UK. The webinar has been designed for professionals from the public sector. Cheryl Spruce, our Head of Membership and Community Engagement, will be speaking on behalf of Neighbourhood Watch and they have also invited Victim Support to talk at the event.
The subjects discussed will be:
• The impact of COVID-19 on anti-social behaviour
• How to gain evidence using tech
• Online self-help and 24/7 support
• The importance of reporting and crime prevention
• How to keep growing community support networks
• How Neighbourhood Watch can continue to provide
support for local authorities in the future.
The event is taking place online from 12 noon on Thursday 6th August 2020. If you are or know of a local authority professional who is interested in community safety in the public sector and would like to attend, click this link to book your place.