Design a Croods 2 inspired treehouse and WIN it for your local community
In partnership with ‘The Croods 2: A New Age’ and Co-op, we want children up to the age of 16 to design their very own Croods 2 inspired treehouse for their local community.
What’s more, the winning entry will be brought to life and built within a nearby Wildlife Trust location to be enjoyed by the public for years to come.
What do you need to do?
- Head over to Co-op Insurance website to download the treehouse template and top tips for entering
- Design a Croods 2 inspired treehouse for your local community – it can be as wacky as you want, let your imagination run wild!
- You can draw, paint, use computer software or even cave drawings to create your design, but above all be sure to think about how this could be used by the community and bring a lot of fun.
- Share the design on Facebook, Twitter or Instagram using the hashtag #Croods2Treehouse and tag Co-op (@coopukinsurance on Facebook and Twitter) and Neighbourhood Watch Network (Facebook: @ourwatch; Twitter: @N_Watch and Instagram: @neighbourhood.watch.insta) to enter.
- The competition closes on 22nd February and the winner will be contacted within 5 days via social media. The treehouse will be built by 26th March, just in time for the film’s release and Easter holidays!
We are delighted to announce our exciting new partnership with the Co-op for the launch of The Croods 2: A New Age in the UK. The film is an animated adventure comedy film by DreamWorks Animation.
The film centres around values of community, neighbourliness, inclusivity, and working together. These are values that are close to the heart of all Neighbourhood Watch supporters, and as part of our initiative to reach more young families and to add to the positive and approachable perceptions of Neighbourhood Watch, the opportunity presented by this partnership was too good to pass up!
The Croods and The Bettermans are thrown together, two very different families who have to learn to live with one another when an evil tribe of monkeys threaten their homes. Once safe from this threat, the Croods and the Bettermans realise that home is not a place, it’s people, and together they create history’s first neighbourhood!
Neighbourhood Watch’s partnership with the film provides the opportunity to reach young families and to promote the importance of neighbourliness and community spirit to new audiences and across diverse communities.
We know many young people and their families believe in the values which we stand for and this partnership gives them the introduction to becoming Neighbourhood Watch supporters for life.
HOW TO SUPPORT THE CAMPAIGN
We rely on the amazing Neighbourhood Watch volunteers to spread the messages of Neighbourhood Watch and to provide the first step for all people to connect with their neighbours for mutual support, a key strategic goal. We hope that you will promote this campaign within your community and use it to reach more families within your area. We have secured some amazing prizes to be won over the course of the partnership.
To support this campaign, you can:
- SHARE: Follow us on social media and share our posts on the partnership and competitions
- INFORM: Download and share this flyer with your community. This could be via email, WhatsApp or in your local newsletter
- WATCH: Go and see the film (Covid-19 restrictions dependant) when it comes out on the 26th March!
NEIGHBOURHOOD WATCH AND CROODS 2 SPECIAL EDITION LOGO
The Neighbourhood Watch brand and iconic yellow roundel is undeniably widely recognised across the UK. To celebrate this partnership, we have created a unique and playful adaptation of our logo featuring The Croods and The Bettermans to be used on all material supporting the partnership. We will be using the fresh and fun adapted logo on all our social media channels, within our website and on all materials created for this partnership.
Want to be part of Universal Pictures’ universe? To hear more Croods 2 news and find out about other upcoming film releases, exclusive competitions and giveaways, click here.