The Havering Neighbourhood Watch Association
The Association was set up in 2001 to cover all the Neighbourhood Watches within the Borough. They now have almost 600 schemes covering approximately 20,000 households.
Their objectives are:
- to reduce the fear of crime,
- to promote good citizenship
- to promote greater public participation in the prevention of crime
- to engage with the community of Havering, regardless of race, colour, age, religion or agenda
- to enable as many new Neighbourhood Watch schemes as they can
- and provide support to the schemes they currently have.