Bromley Neighbourhood Watch Association
Bromley Neighbourhood Watch Association has over 600 Coordinators serving the local community.
Their objectives are to
- help prevent crime by
- improving security,
- increasing vigilance,
- creating and maintaining a caring community
- and reducing opportunities for crime by increasing crime prevention awareness;
- assist Police in detecting crime by
- promoting effective communication
- and the prompt reporting of suspicious and criminal activity
- reduce fear of crime by
- providing accurate information about risks
- and by promoting a sense of security and community spirit, particularly amongst the more vulnerable members of the community.