Vicarage gate, st. erth

Scheme information

Regularly I receive information from either Devon & Cornwall Police or the main Neighbourhood watch co-ordinator informing me of incidents that have happened either in my area or close by. Some of this information I will pass onto my neighbours if I feel it is of interest or could be a concern of theirs. This will either be done via a note through their letter box or a verbal message. I also report to the Police any activity that appears to be causing concern or alarm to myself or my neighbours. I will also report things to D & C Police on behalf of a neighbour.