We are delighted you are interested in working for Neighbourhood Watch.
We are looking for an experienced copywriter to join our small, friendly team, and support us with writing and proof-reading content for press releases, newsletter articles, website news stories and blogs.
- Write clear and engaging press releases
- Create compelling headlines and original copy for various communication channels, including enewsletter, blogs, website news articles and responses to media requests
- Review and make improvements to existing copy on digital and print channels, with special focus on our website
- Edit and proofread copy produced by other team members
Closing date: 1st of July, 5pm
See the Copywriter Volunteer Pack for more information. Applicants should send a CV and up to a one page covering note explaining why you want to volunteer with us, highlighting your suitability to the role.
If this role isn't for you, why not consider getting involved as a volunteer with your local scheme.
Need a bit more information about Neighbourhood Watch? Find out more about us.
- Annual leave: We offer 25 days’ leave a year plus bank/public holidays. These entitlements are pro-rated for part time staff.
- Family leave: Whether you’re about to have a child or you already have family or caring responsibilities, we can support you through flexible hours and potential remote working.
- Enhanced Pension scheme: We offer a full staff pension scheme where we contribute 5% of your total pay per month. You will need to contribute a minimum of 5% of your total pay per month.
- Working Hours: Our standard working week is 37.5 hours. We look to accommodate flexible ways of working for all staff and recognise the need for balancing work and your personal life. Our core office hours are 10am – 4pm.
- Sick pay: We offer a standard sickness policy with support on returning to work.
- Season ticket loan: To help you pay for your travel to work, you can apply for an interest-free season ticket loan to cover bus, tube or train travel. correct
How do I apply?
If you see a vacancy you wish to apply for, follow the instructions on the job advert to submit your CV and a covering letter. You will receive confirmation that this has been received.
If you have made it to interview stage, we will contact you by email or phone within one week of the application closing date. We will give feedback to anyone who’s interviewed but we sadly can’t give feedback for every application.